Tuesday, April 21, 2009

36 weeks Today

Today, we had our 36 week growth ultrasound. The little man weighs 7 lbs. 6 ou.. That is about a pound and a half overweight, but not too big. I was sure they were going to say 8 pounds. He is healthy and still has room to grow. They say he can stay in a couple of more weeks and continue to develop. The extra 2 weeks will make a lot of difference in how well he does. I am so excited that he can keep getting stronger and develop for 2 more weeks. That is what he needs. We will wait patiently for his arrival.

I know, I know... It looks like he should be out of room, but I guess we are in for a little more stretching. I didn't think that was possible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy, you look beautiful. I know you as a good Mom want him to stay in longer. Stephen needs to chill!
He will be here before you know it.
Love, your mother-in-law

The Broeker Family said...

Tammy, I think you look beautiful, also. I can't wait to meet Baby Boy E, but I'm so glad he's able to get a little stronger before he makes his appearance, too.

The Mitchell Family said...

I'm happy to hear that he will have a few more weeks to get bigger and stronger! I can't wait to find out the name of your little guy! Good Luck!!

MECH said...

I can remember how excited I was at this point! I'm praying for a healthy baby and mom. Congrats to you both!