We went to New Harmonie camping this weekend for Labor Day. We were camping with a lot of our family and friends. The Rain started Saturday night and there was a lot of it. We stayed Friday and Saturday and then Sunday about 2 am, we went back to Evansville. Conner had been really fussy Saturday afternoon and started running a temp of 100 degrees. At bedtime, it was 101.9 degrees and at 1:30 a.m. Sunday, he woke up screaming with 103 degree temp. It was so obvious he didn't feel well. The Tylenol wasn't bringing the temp down. We paced back and forth in the camper trying to console him. Then we went outside and walked the streets. I realized the people sleeping in the tents probably weren't appreciating this at 1:30 a.m.. So, we took him in the bath house and let him scream. We finally, got him settled down enough to pack a few necessities and head home where we could be a little more comfy. We were up most of the night and he finally went to sleep about 5 a.m. still fighting the 103 degree temp. We took him to the doctor Sunday at noon. He has a viral infection and a inflamed sore throat. Poor guy. No wonder he stopped eating Saturday afternoon. It hurt too bad to swallow. So, we are at home, nursing a sore throat and temperature and getting some rest. It will have to play it's course since it is viral. We had fun the 2 nights we were there. We had fun visiting with everyone.
3 comments:
Hey Tammy, what blog template do you have? I want my picture to be big in the center like yours, but I can't figure out how to do that. I figured I needed to change my template...not really sure though.
lindsay- i use the scribe template.
Thanks Tammy!
Post a Comment