Sunday, April 25, 2010

Girl's Camping Night

This Saturday night, we had a girl's camping night with four girls. We all went to high school together. No children or spouses were allowed. We went to Lincoln State Park. We braved the severe weather warnings and toughed it out. The rain cleared off around 6 p.m. and we enjoyed a wonderful campfire started by us and kept going by us. We had a great time. We enjoyed a lot of good food, drinks, laughs, yearbooks, games, and movies. It was a much needed break.
I have the most wonderful husband. Steve took our camper to Lincoln on Saturday morning and set it up, got out our chairs, firewood, grill and utensils, and had us all set up to camp. Then him and Conner left so I could have some me time with friends. He then came back Sunday to tear everything down and pick me up and take me home. He is Awesome. I am so thankful for Steve. He treats me like a queen. Thanks honey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am awesome arn't I !!!!!!!!!!! (Steve)