This weekend was crazy busy. We had a wedding, a funeral, a bridal shower, a Birthday party, and a tractor show to attend. We made them all. I made 4 of the 5. Steve and Conner made 2 of the 5. We spent a lot of the weekend trading shifts and passing Conner off between us to make sure we made all the stops. It was a great weekend with a lot of celebrating.
The wedding was a friend of mine from work. It was at the Granary in New Harmony, IN. Congrats to Danielle and Robby. I hope you have many years of Happiness.
The funeral was an old friend of ours. I have known her and her spouse for 13 years. She has brought me many laughs and fun memories. She has battled Breast Cancer for the past 3 years and sadly lost the battle. She will be missed. The showing was definitely a celebration of the wonderful life she lead and the many things she gave to our community. She left an impact on many people.
Our future Brother in law had a Birthday Saturday and we were invited to his house to help him celebrate. We had a great meal and cake and the kids played in the sprinkler, toddler pool, and water table. It was a great evening. We got to see where Andrea will be living after their wedding.
The bridal shower was for Andy Hart and his bride to be Anna. We have been good friends with Andy and we instantly took a liking to Anna when we met her. We have spent time with them in Nashville where they live and work in the past and have gotten to know Anna well. I was so honored to be invited to her shower. It was small and cozy. Anna is originally from Warsaw, Poland but has lived in the States for several years. They do not have Bridal or Baby Showers in Poland. So the first Shower she ever attended was her own. I was so happy to be a part of the celebration. She didn't know what to expect. Her parents are here from Poland until after the wedding. So, I got to meet her mom. It was her first shower also. Congrats Andy and Anna. I can't wait to celebrate your wedding with you.
My dad, Steve, B.I. L. Tim, Mom, Conner, and a Family friend went to a tractor show today while I went to the wedding. Steve and Dad were dying to show Conner some old tractors, and mom was dying to spend time with her buddy. He enjoyed himself. I think they all did. My dad is restoring 2 antique tractors right now and As you may know, Steve has an antique John Deere tractor that he is wanting to finish restoring. So, that is where the tractor show buzz came in.
Danielle and Robby. Check out her shoes. Something Blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment