We had a busy Sunday planned. Baptisms and 2 Birthday parties. We knew ahead of time we were only going to make 1 Birthday and the Baptism. Steve woke up complaining of abdominal pain. He kept saying it must be gas. He was in a lot of pain during the Baptism and then through the party afterwards. Still no relief. We had to leave early because Conner woke from his nap with a horrible croupy cough and couldn't be consoled. He was feeling crappy. We came to our house to change and rest for a bit before Hannah's party. Steve laid down and said he wasn't feeling much better but wanted to go to Hannah's Luau. I kept asking him throughout the party if he was OK, and he would say "It's worse, but I am OK." At 5:45 I went to check on him and he said, "Call your mom and get her down here, I want to go to the ER." I knew it was bad if he finally gave in. So, long story short, Steve gave birth to a baby kidney stone last night at 10:30 p.m. in the Deaconess ER. Daddy and Stone are doing just fine today. We got to come home around midnight and he rested well through the night.
So, both my babies are sick this weekend. What are 3 day weekends for right????
Steve was a real trooper the entire day and toughed it out so we could be every where we needed to be. He bit the bullet. I am glad we ended up where we did, because he was really hurting. He refused his pain medicine and passed it without a drop of drugs. He is a real tough guy.
1 comment:
GGRRRRRR!! I AM TOUGH!! MAN!!
Post a Comment