Our House is officially for sale with a realtor now! I was talking to Conner about it the other night. I told him there would be a sign in our yard, people may want to come in and look around, so we will leave for awhile. I told him we have to keep it clean and that we may spend the night at Grandparents some nights to keep things clean and keep our nighttime routine.
I said "Do you have any questions?"
He asked "Will Daddy go with us?"
I said "No, he will probably stay close by to keep the grass mowed and turn on lights when someone is coming over to look at our house."
I said "Any other questions?"
Conner asked "What if someone buys my house when my daddy is still in it?"
I said "I am positive the people who buy our house will give him back!"
The things kids think!
No comments:
Post a Comment