Thursday, May 14, 2020

Christmas 2019

Christmas 2019 was a great year. I had carpal tunnel surgery on the 19th. The next day, Jamie showed up to surprise me. She brought breakfast, made my side dishes for extended Payne Family Christmas, and did my hair for the day. It was so nice to visit with her. Steve, Conner, and some of our St. Philip family volunteered at the tri-state food bank Day of Giving. After that, we headed to Rockport for the Big Payne Christmas. Christmas Eve was Christmas Eve mass and the Elfreich Christmas. 
Christmas day was spent at home with both sets of grandparents for breakfast and watching Conner open his gifts. The day after was Payne Christmas at mom and dad's. 
This year for Conner's Christmas charity, he asked his class to raise money and clothes donations for a family down the road that lost their house to a fire on New Year's Day. I took him by their house in mid January and he delivered the donations in person. I am so proud of this project because he came up with the idea himself.

































No comments: