Saturday, August 8, 2009

Party at the Broekers

Today was the party at the Broekers. We had great food, especially the BBQ pork, and great company. It was great to see a lot of people we haven't seen in awhile. Thanks Jamie and Ben for the great party.
Conner hadn't seen his girlfriends for over a week since he has started Daycare. I don't know who was more excited to see who. Conner to see the girls or the girls to see Conner. He knew instantly who they were. He knows their voices and faces very well. He talked up a storm with them almost like he was telling them everything that had been going on since he saw them last.

This is Conner and Lilly. They are two days apart in age. Lilly was born on May 6th and Conner on May 8th and we were neighbors at St. Mary's Hospital. Conner weighs 20 lbs and Lilly weighs 10 lbs.

Conner turned 3 months old today. I told him this party was for his birthday. I told him that all of the people came for him, and the blow up jumper and the slip and slide were for his party too. He seemed really happy to know that. Thanks Jamie and Ben for throwing such a great 3 month birthday party for Conner. I can't wait to see what you do for his 1 year Birthday.

1 comment:

The Broeker Family said...

I guess I better start planning that 1 year party now!