Sunday, June 12, 2011

Last Day in Florida

We spent our last full day in Florida playing on the beach. The adults spent most of that time diving for shells and the kids spent their time digging in the sand. Then, it was back to the house for lunch and naps. They all three wanted to lay down with Grandma for a nap. After naps, mom and dad took the kids to a park that had a playground and a water park. Steph, Tim, Steve, and I rented wave runners for an hour. Might I ad that Steve and I ended up in the water in the first 5 minutes. Steve was testing the power of the wave runner during a 360 turn!!!!!!!!!!! We all met up later and went back to the house where dad made another out of this world meal. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, and corn. Yummy! Then it was time for the kids to go to bed and the adults to pack and load the cars.
Saturday morning, Conner and I went for a walk on the beach around 6:30 a.m.  for our last time. We told the ocean "Bye" and watched the sun finish rising. It was bittersweet. We would have liked to stay another week playing in the sun, but we were all exhausted and ready to get back to our routines!!!
Naptime





Conner waving good bye to the ocean.
Headed to the house for the last time.

No comments: