Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Card Time

As many of you now know, Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards to Bloggers. Well, for all of you who know me, I love something free. I have always been pleased with the quality you get from Shutterfly. I have ordered photo books, cards, and prints from them. The best thing I have ever ordered was a photo book for Conner's 1st Birthday Party. It was awesome to capture his special day in a bright and exciting photo book that he will have forever to treasure. That is priceless. The quality of their books is the reason I keep going back to Shutterfly.
The selection of photo cards they are offering this Christmas is amazing. You won't find this selecion anywhere else. To get in on the free cards for bloggers click here.
They are offering  Christmas Invitations, Christmas Photo Cards, and New Years Cards.  That is a great deal and will be hard to beat.

My favorites So Far:





Remember to click HERE to get on board!!

No comments: