Friday, November 26, 2010

My Thanksgiving


As I set here with my butt glued in my favorite chair and my leg elevated with bags of ice on it, I think of the things that I am thankful for this thanksgiving. I am thankful for Tammy bringing me ice bags and ice cold ski's to drink while I am recovering from knee surgery. I am thankful for Conner and how he groans really loud as he pushes up on my butt cheeks to help me up every time I get up from the chair (he knows dada is hurt and he is trying so hard to help me). I am thankful again for Conner and how he holds my hand and stands in front of me taking very small baby steps as he leads me to the potty. (Once again thinking he is helping his injured daddy). Bottom line, I am just so thankful for my wife and son. The lord has blessed me more than I ever thought I would be or more then I ever deserved. I am also so thankful for my parents. They are the best in the entire world and I don't know what I will ever do with out them. Thank you God for all my blessings.

No comments: