Here is the first belly shot. This is me at 4 months. We went to the doctor on Monday and everything looks great. We had an ultrasound and found out that we are having a BOY. It was pretty obvious because he was showing himself in full glory. The ultrasound tech said she had little doubt that she was seeing a turtle head.
One of Steve's friends has always called him "Tator." You know, Like "later tator." Well, everyone I work with knows this because this guys wife works with me and also calls Steve, Tator. So when, my bosses found out that I was pregnant, their first reaction was "You have a tator tot in the oven." So now they say I have a boy tator tot baking in the oven.
He doesn't have a name yet, but is frequently called "Tator Tot" at the Evansville Surgery Center.
Pretend you are changing his diaper and holding his legs over his head. This is the angle you are looking at above.
Just Hangin Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment