Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Website

Welcome to the new Elfreich family website. Our lives are changing and we want everyone to be a part of it. Please save this website to your "favorites" and check on it often to see what we are up too. Or sign up for the Post/atom and it will update you whenever the website is updated. Please give our website address to anyone you can think of who knows us and may be interested in following our lives. http://www.theelfreichfamily.blogspot.com/ Love, Steve and Tammy

3 comments:

The Broeker Family said...

Yeah!! You have decided to join the blogging world! I'm so happy!!!

Anonymous said...

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO SEE YOU BOTH AND KEEP UP ON YOUR HAPPINESS. LOVE TO YOU BOTH. JANETTE

The Mitchell Family said...

I am so happy to now have another blog to look at! I am so happy for you guys about the baby! I know that you will make great parents! I also wanted to thank you for the get well card. It meant a lot!
Abbie