Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve at the Elfreich's

We spent Christmas Eve at the Elfreich's. We were joined by some extended family this year which was extra special. There was so much good food and fun. It was a wonderful evening. There were lots of presents, even for Baby Elfreich. A good time was had by all.Baby Elfreich got a camouflage vest from Grandma and Grandpa

Uncle Larry, Eva, and Ethan

I collect Willow Tree Angels and this year Steve and I both got ones that are very special too us. I got the "guardian" angel.Steve got the "New Dad"angel.This gift was probably my favorite gift. It is a plate for Baby Elfreich to use each Christmas to put cookies for Santa on. It reads "Dear Santa, We left these cookies just for you....Please share them with your Reindeer, too."Baby Elfreich also got a John Deere Quilt which Steve Loves.A Happy Bulldozer for the BabyUncle Kenny and Aunt JoannieJosh ElfreichAndy and Jessica ElfreichJenny, Zach, Ethan, and Eva Elfreich

Comparing Belly Sizes. I think grandpa still has me beat. I will catch up with him in the next couple of months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is the bearded one with the santa hat

he looks dreamy