"Old Man" gets Chevy 4dr Silverado 3/4 Ton LT 4x4
The short version of this story goes like this. I called my dad this morning and asked him if he was bored and he said yes. I said why don't you come out to my house and we can go look at new trucks. He said sure. He then told my mom that we was coming out to my house to drop off some smoked salmon and would return shortly. Much to my moms surprise he returned 6 hours later and with a new fully loaded truck. That's a marriage built strong as steel.
I am so happy for my Dad to finally have a super nice truck!! The last 2 trucks he had were destroyed by my brother and I through out our high school days. And the most recent truck was just a work truck for his business. This truck Has the big 6.0Liter engine, Bucket Leather captains chairs, Heated seats, On star, both sides are 8 way power seats, heated mirrors, 2 way memory seats, Bose Stereo, Auto-All wheel drive, Automatic wind shield wipers and head lights, Self Dimming rear view mirror with thermometer and compass, this bad dog has it all. No doubt my dad is very excited. I truly enjoyed spending the day with him and helping him find a great truck just like he wanted.
No comments:
Post a Comment