Yes, we just did this Friday. But it was time again. He is going to have a photo shoot every week. Just getting him prepared for his camera crazy mom when he gets here. The appointment went very well this week. Much better than last week. I look forward to our weekly ultrasounds so I can get a peek of what he is doing in there. It is kind of a bonding time between the three of us. It is weird that you already get to know his personality before he arrives. He loves apples. They make him do somersaults or at least that is what it feels like to me. He loves when I lay on my back on the couch. I think it gives him more wiggle room, so he starts going to town every time I lay down. Today, he was snoozing when we started the ultrasound, so the tech put a vibrating device on my abdomen and he didn't like that at all. He started squirming, making faces, and trying to cover his face with his hand. It was funny. 

He had a little bit of everything in this shot. An arm, a leg, and a foot.

He had his hand resting under his chin
No comments:
Post a Comment