Sunday, Baby Elfreich and I were honored with a baby shower in Rockport. It was hosted by my wonderful mom, sisters, and friend Jamie Broeker. It was so nice. The weather was perfect and sunny and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. The place was decked out in fresh cut blue and white daisies and baby bottle/construction decorations. Very fitting for the little builder I am carrying. It is in his genes to be a builder. He'll get lots of coaching from his daddy, Granddaddy P. and Grandpa E. At the shower, there was so much yummy food, great friends and family company, and lots of wonderful gifts for mommy and baby. I can't begin to thank everyone enough for all of the great gifts we were showered with. Especially all of the great books which I can't wait to spend time reading to the little guy. Thanks for everything and for sharing a very special day with me. Love, Tammy, Steve, and Baby E.

Me and my Goddaughter, Hannah Broeker
Two of my favorite girls. Madison Koester and Hannah Broeker. I think these girls are just as excited about the arrival of Baby E as we are.
Inside this box is a pack and play from My Grandmother, Aunt Carolyn, Aunt Emily, Aunt Angela, and Aunt Diane. The outside of the box is homemade wrapping paper made by Emily. She put the snail on and embroidered "Baby Elfreich." All of my aunts are very creative. This just goes to prove it. How often do you see a wrapping this impressive?
Sophia Grace

Jamie Broeker gave me this onesie. She is a blog addict like me. It is so appropriate. And of course like the shirt says, I am blogging it. How Cute.
The Payne Girls

Tammy And Jamie
Tammy and Sophie
Sophie brought me these flowers for my shower. How sweet of her. Thanks, Sophie
Baby Elfreich got his own key to his Granddaddy Payne's shop. Granddaddy's shop is like a "Man's Paradise." Getting a key to his shop is like getting a key to the City.
Stroller
1 comment:
So sorry I missed this - it looked so nice!!! Abbie
Post a Comment