Hey everyone! Steve here. I haven't posted lately so I thought I would drop a post and let you know what I have been up to this weekend. It is already the end of January, so that means that camping season is just around the corner. And I thought I would get ready by cutting a bunch of firewood since we ran out of all the wood we had last year. We enjoy camping a lot and are hoping to get a couple of weekends in before the baby comes.
Here, you can see one of the huge piles of wood that I cut today. Think that's enough for one camping season?
OK! I guess that was not enough so I cut another pile what the heck. Now I just have to haul it all out of the woods tomorrow with the front end loader and split it all.
For those of you that have never seen our camper here is a picture. We like it very much but next year we will probably be getting a new one. We have to make more room for baby. This year he will just be a new born so he won't take up that much room. Well, just his stuff will. Tammy and I are both very excited about raising our new baby to enjoy the fun of the outdoors and camping.
No comments:
Post a Comment