Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Nursery

Since the baby may be coming a month early, Steve decided this nice, frigid, cold, weekend was a good time to start painting the nursery. So, he started Friday and has been hard at it ever since. I am supervising. I am very good at that. He is doing such a wonderful job. He is a perfectionist at everything he tackles and this is no different. When we were re-painting our house before our wedding, after the renter moved out, I was told that I suck at painting. I couldn't even get close to his expectations with a paint brush. Oh Sure. I was peed off. But, looking back, it wasn't all that bad. You see, I haven't touched a paint brush since and I never intend too again. I am the official Supervisor and that is what I do BEST.
The Theme of the Room is "Little Builder." Somewhat appropriate for our family. It is so cute.

A cute little closet with cute little shelves for baby things.

The Supervisor of this Project.

2 comments:

The Broeker Family said...

How cute! I can't wait to come & see it. That is a most appropriate bedroom for an Elfreich baby boy!

MECH said...

Cute nursery! I am so happy for you both!