OK. So, I just posted that everything was going as planned. I just got the results from my 3 hour glucola scan back. I unfortunately have Gestational Diabetes. This may be why the baby is growing faster than normal or It still may be that Steve and I were both fat babies. Who knows. It is what it is. I will be going for counseling and education on how to eat like a diabetic soon. I will have to prick my finger several times a day to test my blood sugar. I am not looking forward to doing that. My sister, Steph, also developed gestational diabetes with Sophie. If she could prick her own finger, I should have no problem. She is the one who used to pass out every time she saw a needle. She is a severe needle phobic. Other than this little obstacle, the baby is perfectly healthy and still expected to make an appearance in April instead of May.
2 comments:
Tammy- I was bummed to hear about the diabetes. Hang in there, girl. This baby boy will be here before you know it! Looking forward to Saturday!
Tammy -
I had this with both of my girls....Do you need anything? Any info? I have a lot of materials....If you have any questions let me know...After two rounds of it - I'm quite an expert!!!
Hang in there!
Abbie
Post a Comment