Today, has been a big day. Conner started getting jaundice yesterday, and by midnight, he was yellow enough to call the on-call pediatrician. His levels are pretty high, so he got introduced to the billi-blanket. This should clear that up real quick. He also had a visit from Dr. Voyles early this morning. Today, was circumcision day. Ouch. Dr. Voyles said he did excellent, Just a little P#$%^& off. Today, was also professional picture day. This all happened before 9:30 a.m.. So, needless to say, Conner and Mommy are going to take a nap. We think we deserve it.
I glow now.These picture ladies thought Conner was one cute baby. He slept through the whole thing.
All tuckered out.
3 comments:
My kids love Dr. Voyles, you've got a good doc.!!!!
We go to Dr. Voyles too and we love him!! He is great and very laid back! Everytime I go, he listens to all of my questions and never makes me feel like a stuped new mom!
Even though I can't spell stupid...
Post a Comment