Since we have been home from the hospital the second time, Conner's grandma's have been splitting days helping mommy out. They come over and help with the laundry (which seems to have tripled) and the housework. Then they spend a lot of time loving and cuddling Conner. They are taking good care of Conner and me since Steve went back to work Tuesday. Steve stopped by during work today. Which is odd since he is working on the West side. Today, he said he was dumping trash at the landfill on 164 so he was in the neighborhood. We don't live anywhere near 164. I think he is having with drawls. It is really cute. The other day, Steve said, "It's so cool, now I have a reason to look forward to coming home every night." Of Course, I said "You didn't before?" I know exactly what he was getting at.
No comments:
Post a Comment