Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What I Am Up To

Hey Everyone! Well it has been a while since I have posted anything so I thought that I would do something interesting that would give me something to blog about. Some of you may wonder what I do at work and what some of my jobs look like when I start and when I finish. Many of you may have never seen any of my work. Well this is a great opportunity for me to start because today I started a new job on the west side. This is a total custom kitchen & dinning room remodel. I will actually will be taking it from 2 separate rooms and turning it into 1 large eat in kitchen. As you can see the old kitchen and dinning room are very worn and out dated. I spent several months consulting with this couple to come up with a design that is open and user friendly, great for entertaining, yet maintains great functionality. Check in for pictures and updates every couple of day's to see the grand transformation. Job Stats: Cost $44,000 Time to complete 3 to 31/2 weeks.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Interesting, Steve. Can't wait to see the finished product.