Today, we got to bring Conner home. We were all ready to leave the hospital and get back to the comforts of home. Conner's Billirubin levels got worse over night, so they let us leave, but we had to take the billi-blanket.We will go back to the hospital every morning for labs. So far, so good. He did start screaming when we were trying to leave the hospital room. We just looked at each other and sighed. Everyone says that babies are great while in the hospital, but the minute you take them home, they change. So far, he has been wonderful. We'll see.
His cute going home outfit. When his Initials are layed out like this, you see he becomes the C.E.O.. I guess I am no longer the CEO of this household.
2 comments:
Welcome Home!!! He is so precious!! I seriously can't wait to see him again.
OMG!!! He is gorgeous! Congratulations and enjoy! God is good! Life is precious!
Post a Comment