Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Baby Shower at Work

Today, the people I work with threw me a Baby Shower. We had yummy food, cake, and punch. They also got Steve, the baby, and I some really wonderful gifts. They got us a car seat, a high chair that sits on a kitchen chair, a high chair that fits on the table for traveling or the camper, a car mirror, a diaper bag, some bibs, seat protectors for the car, and a very nice size gift card to Babie's R Us. The gift card will come in very handy and buy us lots of things we realize we need later. We also got lots of onesies, pants, safety latches, a photo album, and a blanket that matches his room bedding. Thanks to everyone for your generosity and kindness. Steve and I are so appreciative. You guys are the Best.
Onesie's Table High Chair Portable High Chair
Seat Saver. This goes under the car seat and protects leather seats from rips, scuffs, and stuff. The Car Seat The Cute Diaper Bag. Steve got to pick out the diaper bag, because I wanted it to be one he wouldn't mind carrying. He did a great job. Car Mirror My Cake Soft Blanket that matches his bedding Photo Album

No comments: