This past weekend, Steve and I went to the Indianapolis Boat, Sport, and Travel Show. We needed a break from Evansville, Dr's appointments, Ice storms, power outages, and water main breaks. So, we headed to Indy for the weekend so we could enjoy the snowy weather somewhere else. The weather sucked, but it was nice to get out of town for awhile. I am so ready for spring. The show was Saturday and I have never seen so many campers, boats, jet ski's, hot tubs, or campground dealers under one roof. It was quite impressive. We didn't take a lot of pictures to share. We had a great time and it was great to get away.
This is an outdoor kitchen on the side of one of the campers. Camping doesn't have to be a lot of work. This was a pretty cool set-up.
Steve picked out our next camper. Yeah Right.
It Looks like Steve is sitting in a hotel lobby here, but he is actually in one of the campers.
They just look a little too nice to take camping. It must not rain or get muddy where they take these campers.
No comments:
Post a Comment