Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fat Boys Contest

Steve entered the "Fat Boys Contest" a few weeks ago. It is a contest that all the nut clubbers have the opportunity of joining every January. It costs $100 to enter and the winner takes home $1000 this year, 2nd place takes $500 and the 3rd place takes home $250. The winner is decided next Tuesday. It is based on the percentage of weight you lost. Just 5 more days. Then, exactly four weeks from Tuesday's weigh in, the guys are weighed again. For every pound you gained in those 4 weeks, you pay $5. There is an opportunity to win more money.
I am really proud of Steve. He has never really had to diet before. He has always been thin. I think last years camping season and beer consumption pushed him a little over the top. He decided to lose the weight on his own. He has been so dedicated to his new diet and I haven't caught him cheating at all. I am buying a lot less beer these days with him on a diet and me knocked up. As of today, Steve has lost 20 pounds. Way to go, Honey. You look great. Keep up the good work.

These pants were hard to button a few weeks ago.

Don't you hate guys? They always lose weight in the abdomen when they diet.

In women, the boobs are the first to shrink.

No comments: