Steve started his latest project this weekend. Our goal is to have every room inside the house painted before the baby gets here. That means doors, base boards, and walls. Then, I go behind him and wash the windows, curtains, blinds, and shampoo the carpets. It has been 3 years since we have painted and several of the rooms have taken a beating. It's time. We want it all done, so when @#$%^& gets here, we can sit back and enjoy him without thinking of all the things that need to be done.
As most of you know, we have two living rooms. One is his and one is mine. We don't always go to separate rooms in the evenings, but it is nice to be able to escape from the other's manly or girly TV shows and read or do your own thing. Well, this weekend, his living room is getting the overhaul so he gets to make all the decisions. We went Friday night and he ordered all new furniture for his man cave because the other was sooooo old and beaten up. Then we went to Lowe's and he picked out the paint. The color may surprise you.
The Before Color.......TaupeTaupe
The new color: Brick Hearth
After 2 coats. It is going to take several coats.
I will Show you the finished project when it gets done.
2 comments:
I like it - can't wait to see the finished results.
I wish that we would go through and deep clean our house. I did some of it before Macie came, but now there is just no time! Hope all is well the pregnancy! He will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment