Friday, February 27, 2009

Visiting with the Payne's

Sunday, on our way home from Indy, Steve and I stopped at my parent's house to tell them goodbye before they left for Cancun. Mom made her famous fried chicken and Steph, Tim, Sophie, and Andrea came over too. We were trying to get Sophie to kiss my belly. She did it once until Steve went and got the camera to catch her doing it again. Then she became obsessed with the camera. So, she was done with the baby. Mom and Steph tried and tried to get her to kiss the belly again. Instead, she ran and tackled me, knocking me over. Mom said the baby will come out demanding to know which one is Sophie. I don't think she quite understands there is a baby in my belly.

Sophie kept staring at Steve when he got the camera out. Kinda like, "What are you waiting for, Uncle Steve, take my picture, I'm right here in front of you."

Mom and Steph were trying to make the baby move.

They tried for quite awhile.

I can explain Tim's green earring. Sophie had my grandma's costume jewelry out playing with it. She was putting necklaces on everyone even the stuffed animals. So, Tim was playing along. As far as the new facial hair, I'm not quite sure. I think he is going for the Grizzly Adams look.

No comments: