When the alarm went off today, I made a face and said, "God, do I have to go to work Today?, I played pregnant twister last night and I really don't know if I can get out of Bed today." Well, he didn't answer right away, but the phone call came shortly after.
I got up at 4:45 a.m., took a shower, and was getting dressed, hating myself for playing twister with Kyle, when my phone rang. My boss, Mary, said "Are you on your way to work yet?" I said "NO" thinking OH @#$%, am I late? She said "Well, don't bother, there was a water main break on Colombia Street and Deaconess Hospital is without water. We can't operate today." I about fell over. How often does that happen? Thanks, God. I will be extra good today. Or ......................at least I will try. Have a great day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment