Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Night with Kyle

Tonight, our Buddy Kyle came over while his mommy went to his kindergarten round up. I can't believe it is time for him to go to Kindergarten. He will be 5 in April. He kept us entertained as usual. He is such a great kid. We played "Birthday Party" as we do every time Kyle comes over. It is a box of hats, horns, glasses, plates and napkins that we have around the house and Kyle never forgets where it is and asks to play every time he is here. I don't know why he likes it so much, but it can entertain us for an hour or so. Then, as usual, we switch to playing TWISTER. This was the first time, we played Pregnant Twister. I didn't do as well as I usually do. I couldn't bend as well this time.
When we asked Kyle what I had in my Belly, He said, "A Rock star." He has quite the imagination. He also told me that my belly looked like I had eaten too many cinnamon rolls. He always says what's on his mind. We also asked him what we should name the baby and he said, Christoper, Mr. Burper, Or Mr. Farter. I said "Do babies really fart?" He said "Oh Yeah they do."
Thanks Kyle for spending the evening with us. We needed some laughs.
Twister The three of us have been playing "Birthday Party" since Kyle was little. I can't believe he is old enough to go to kindergarten. Look how little he wasHe loves those glasses.
Look how little his hands were He was just over 2 years here

1 comment:

The Broeker Family said...

O.K. - Seriously, I was already an emotional mess from just the whole kindergarten round up thing tonight and then you go posting those pictures of him when he was two. Now I'm really in tears! Kyle had a great time tonight like always when he is with you two. Thanks for being so good to him. You all are the best!